Scotia Voyager is, hands down, the best Morgan 41 Classic that has been on the market for many years.
Every detail has been upgraded including deck removal and refastening, 1992, to better then the original factory specifications by Ross Yacht Services. After looking at Scotia Voyager in 2005 Charlie Morgan mentioned that ” She is better than the day she was built”.
All restoration work on this one of a kind vessel has been completed in professional yards by trade craftsman. The Morgan 41 is a well-designed, cross-purpose boat with the face of a classic, the heart of a racer, and the body of a cruiser.
One owner described his boat as “a Bermuda 40 for a regular Joe, only prettier.” Designer Charley Morgan traces the cruiser-racer’s heritage, particularly below the waterline, back to Olin Stephens’ famous Finisterre, and Comanche, a 40-foot centerboarder built by Wirth Munroe, son of famed sharpie designer and South Florida pioneer “Commodore” Ralph Munroe.
Scotia Voyager is designed with wide decks, 4’3″ draft, rigged for single hand operation, generous locker space in the cockpit and below, and a long list of features as listed below:
- Roller furling genoa 773 sq. ft., like new
- Full batten main, like new
- Tides System sail track
- Asymmertrical spinnaker with a sock
- Stack Pack System with lazy jacks
- New Maxwell Windlass
- Deck wash down
- Flat screen TV
- Covers for all bright work
- Perkins 4 108, 1,400 hrs. with oil change system
- New Cruiseair Air conditioning
- Cabin sole in new condition
- New custom doors below
- All bright below is in new condition
- No rain water intrusion
- Ports and hatches are crystal clear and in excellent condition
- Standing and running rigging is in great shape
- Sails are in excellent condition
- New chain plates
- And many more!
- Overall this boat is in excellent condition
Details about Scotia Voyager